Senior Business Operations Advisor, EMEA SMB License
Oracle Digital is the digital sales division of Oracle Europe, the Middle East and Africa responsible for the SMB market, including 61 full countries, across EMEA. In a truly diverse environment, over 1,200 talented professionals based at eight locations interact in more than twenty different languages with customers using the latest communication technologies.
The objective of the Business Operations function within Oracle Digital (OD) is to provide business support to enable the successful, efficient and effective operation of the EMEA OD sales organization, specifically:
- working with sales leadership on strategy planning, developing modern sales models and leading the execution governance within the business
- providing valuable business intelligence and insight to sales management, acting as a bridge between sales and all key supporting functions, enabling the resolution of critical issues and introducing enhanced business processes and systems.
We are currently seeking to hire a Business Operations Advisor to support our Digital sales team. This role will be dedicated to the Southern Europe region within the SMB License business, providing business support to Pierre-Alain Baetz, Senior Sales Director, South SMB License.
The responsibilities will include the following key areas:
- Business Planning:
- Drive the LOB strategy implementation
- Work with senior sales management to review and define optimal Go To market strategy for your region;
- Optimize Sales coverage (territory / product / industry)
- Compare with global and industry best practices for digital sales models;
- Help define and implement sales channel strategies for OD EMEA
- Business and change management initiatives:
- Act as an interface between Oracle Digital sales and other key functions to identify and resolve critical business issues:
- Drive business improvement by reviewing and improving key business processes.
- Project manage other important business operations projects as requested by senior business operations management and sales leadership;
- Business Insight and Forecasting Excellence
- Provide business insight and recommendations to meet/overachieve business expectations
- Maintain and support forecast consistency and credibility
- Proactively highlight possible gaps and risk areas
- Governance and Strategic Programs
- Define success criteria and business management metrics
- Represent Oracle Digital business operations in specific EMEA-wide operations and business projects and change management.
- Assist in the implementation of the governance of the sales teams supported within Oracle Digital EMEA.
- Ultimately to be seen as a trusted Business Advisor, providing essential business operational support as well as acting as a sounding board for other key business issues of concern to OD business leaders.
- Ability to run strategic projects, engaging at the highest levels of the organisation
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to make fast and balanced recommendations
- Excellent relationship and senior stakeholder management skills
- Solid Process and Project Management experience
- International mind-set
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to structure problems and challenges and related solutions in an highly structured manner
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Committed to deliver excellent service under tight deadlines, developing contingencies as needed
- Fluency in English. Second European Language is a plus
- Experience in top tier consulting firm
- Thorough knowledge of IT industry
- Experience in an a subscription based sales organization
- Expertise in change management within a complex environment
- Knowledge of building Sales Organization enablement frameworks
- Knowledge of the Oracle organization, products and services
- Knowledge of the Core Technology business
- Social selling savvy
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Degree/Diploma in appropriate discipline (or equivalent)
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes. Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).We offer a competitive compensation based on your qualifications and experience.