Sales representative- poultry
|Posted date||10 June 2019|
|Location||Algeria - Batna|
|Job Type||Full Time|
SIFAB is a Canadian–Algerian company based in Setif, specializing in animal feed production. We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and driven individual to join our organization, who is willing to be challenged to obtain professional development in a very dynamic, fast paced, collaborative company. The qualified candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- During the first months the individual must plan and perform a diagnosis of animal production market.
- Develop relationships with targeted key influencers to promote awareness of the company.
- Develop a clear understanding of the relevant animal nutrition areas and competition.
- Communicate with the Sales Manager to ensure adequate feedback from the -Translate documents and communications from French to Arabic or vice versa.
- Achieve call objectives and assist in achieving overall sales targets set by Sales manager.
- Maintain detailed account information including client contact and product preferences
Prepare user manuals.
- Maintain a proactive plan to retain and increase sales through effective management of territory business.
- Report activities and other business updates during the weekly sales meetings.
- Participate in ongoing training and liaising with Technical team and management for continuous knowledge improvement.
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies, marketing trends, and regulatory requirements.
- Perform adhoc duties and special projects as required.
- At least 2 year of experience in the animal production field, preferably the poultry sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Veterinary, Business, Agro Economics or similar.
- Multi task ability in a fast-paced environment where change and growth are part of the culture.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong relationship building abilities.
- Verbal/written communication skills.
- Internet/Computer skills are vital (Explorer, Outlook).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Availability to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluent in Algerian (Arabic) and French. English is a valuable asset, but not necessary.
- poultry production.
- poultry feed production.
- poultry feed sales.
- veterinary or agronomy.