Jobs Overview / Introduction
Purchasing Officer purchases general and specialized equipment, materials, and subcontractor services for construction projects. They are employed by project owners, project designers, engineers, and general contractors. In smaller organizations, Purchasing Officer may also perform other tasks. Must have 3 years of experience in Saudi Arabia.
Duties / Responsibilities
* Plan, schedule, and forecast procurement activities.
* Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, and subcontractor services for construction projects.
* Review plans, specifications, and contracts to ensure the correct equipment, material, and subcontractor services are ordered and/or purchased.
* Invite tenders, consult with suppliers, and review quotations.
* Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards.
* Attend trade shows to research current product and service information.
* Good command & having Market Knowledge.
* Immediate Understand Project requirements and getting cheaper prices compared to the Market.
* Ready to work in Challeges atmosphere and can take pleasure in work.
* 5 to 10+ years' of professional Purchase Officer experience
* Bachelor's degree in Any
* Knowledge of the Saudi Arabia Market.