Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The Customer Technical Advocate is the primary technical liaison between the customer and Nokia’s technical support teams in ION.
Builds trusted advisor relationship with his / her designated customer, advocating for customer interests within Nokia.
Acts as a resource having up-to-date, detailed technical knowledge of his / her designated customer network as well as product expertise.
Provides technical guidance to E2E technical support teams to deliver customer-oriented solutions.
Ensures proper customer follow-up and escalation by recognizing and prioritizing hot tickets to be worked on by CTS/gTAC/TEC teams.
Manages conflict resolution and assists with providing services fully compliant with the established SLAs.
Ensures outage management and timely notification of anomalies with respect to products and their operational configurations to avoid known issues in customer network which may have potential operational impact.
Analyses if a Technical Alert is applicable to the customer and proposes an Action Plan.
Identifies preventive actions and business opportunities (including proactive maintenance services).
Participates in periodic technical review meetings with the customer O&M teams (ORM, Technology Forums, Ticket reviews).
Leads conference calls with internal teams and customer to address technical issues.
Participates in 24*7 support (on-call service; team members rotate).
On Network Management System:
- Analyses, defines and neutralizes incidents in customer network remotely or onsite.
- Reproduces the problems encountered by customer on platform (if necessary and required).
- Follows customer's incidents and request the results of the investigations for the incidents reported at the support levels (TEC, R&D, Partners, Supliers ...).
• Network Management System – minimum of 3 years’ experience in OMS/SAM and NFM support - operation with 1830PSS product and maintenance;
• French and English fluency (both writing and speaking).
• Able to work in a multicultural environment, across different countries or organizations
• Communicate clearly and concisely
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Risk Management
• Verbal communication
• Team focused
• Work constructively under pressure
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.