Job Description Network Manager – 12 Months contract – 28 x 28 Rotation – Algeria Essential:-
Experience with Cisco, Palo Alto and F5 network hardware, HP and Dell server hardware, and Dell EMC and HP MSA storage and backup solutions would be a distinct advantage. Excellent communication skills in English any French would be an advantage. Installing and configuring IT hardware, software, and network equipment, performing advanced troubleshooting and vendor technical liaison functions, and assisting in developing information management plans, researching and designing systems to implement plans, and developing and coordinating user training programs. Demonstrated team or project leadership required. Degree level educated Network Manager Responsibilities:
Network Manager – 12 Months contract – 28 x 28 Rotation – Algeria
- The Network Manager is charged with providing technical leadership to ensure the effective delivery and operation of IT services at the assigned location in alignment with GB business objectives and IT strategies. Scope includes all IT services, including network, security (network and endpoint), compute, storage, business and technical applications, and desktop support.
- The incumbent will supervise a multi-disciplinary team of IT professionals at the assigned location.
- Network Manager will be responsibilities include planning, coordinating, mentoring, directing, and designing IT related activities for the assigned location or other sites, as well as providing technical and administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
- Working closely with peers at other sites and with IT leadership.
- Working closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Performing a full range of system administration functions and network operations support with minimal direction and/or technical support aligned with GB IT standards.
- Installing and configuring IT hardware, software, and network equipment, performing advanced troubleshooting and vendor technical liaison functions, and assisting in developing information management plans, researching and designing systems to implement plans, and developing and coordinating user training programs.
- Delivering effective and smooth operations of the GB IT department at the work location in alignment and coordination with other GB locations.
- Training and orienting user and IT staff on the use of IT services.
- Performing upgrades and patching on systems to manage risk and longevity of the services.
- Working with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Tracking, reporting, and forecasting IT expenditures.
- Developing and executing operational and implementation plans for IT services.
- Complying with GB IT internal controls and processes.
- Requirements (Education required, background, experience, skills)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent training with at least 10 years of applicable IT experience.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas business practices and procedures is a plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients