Machinery Diagnostic Engineer
Do you enjoy enhancing the performance and reliability of essential equipment?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Bently Nevada Services team
Our Team offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of computerised machine condition monitoring and protection services. We help our customers and partners to achieve outstanding levels of reliability through our innovative technical designs and platforms. Our portfolio of pioneering technology products works seamlessly to provide on-site, real-time data solutions.
Partner with the best
As a Machine Diagnostic (MDS) Engineer you will perform Rotating and Reciprocating Machinery Diagnostics jobs at Customer’s site.
As a Machinery Diagnostic Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· configuration and optimization of Bently Nevada Software’s for their effective usage.
· Performing Data Collection Analysis & Report preparation for machinery problem diagnostics.
· Configuring and optimizing Bently Nevada software’s at Customer/s site.
· Performing Remote Machinery and System Audit using Remote Access Service.
· Ensuring the job is executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s schedule.
· Identifying problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronics).
· Have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience working in Energy and/or Oil & Gas industries in field maintenance of turbo machinery/vibration analysis diagnostics.
· Have excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personal.
· Have good computer skills using MS Operating Systems, specifically Windows Server & application S/W such as MS office, Access etc.,
· Have electronics and/or mechanical trouble shooting skills. - “
· Have knowledge of ADRE & System 1 or other diagnostic tools.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!