HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors (A, B)
- Communcates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities (A some SBU, L)
- Coordinates with techncal customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints (A) Executes pricing and promotional actions (A),
- Executes KAM strategy (listing, promotions) (A some SBU, B) Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation (A)
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales (L); ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores / salons (A some SBU, B)
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps (A)
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors (A, B) Takes and processes customer orders;
- Negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt (A, B)
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in French & English