- BD Electronics Ltd. Is an international distributor of electronic components, based in Malta. We provide obsolete technology products globally to manufactures of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. We are a rapidly growing company with an energetic and international workforce who operates in a positive and competitive environment. We are looking for someone who can join our Digital Marketing team immediately .
The duties of a digital marketing assistant include performing administrative tasks, conducting market research, updating databases, and writing content for the company social media site and web page. This position covers a range of marketing activities, from website improvements to social media to newsletters. The ideal candidate would be competent to represent our company and be studying a related degree. The role comes with a lot of responsibility and covers a range of aspects. The part will help develop your skills further and give you hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts and posting according to the schedule.
- Generating potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
- Improving our website, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and producing high-quality backlinks.
- Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Monitoring website performances and employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Conducting market research and analysing marketing surveys.
- Monitoring, reviewing and providing content for the company newsletter.
- Assisting with Digital Marketing Campaigns videos and creating video content.
- Writing marketing literature and articles or blogs for company brochures and press releases.
- Improving brand awareness locally by preparing promotional presentations and organising promotional events.
- Designing and developing line cards, flyers, and posters.
- Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be an advantage.
- Having a business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Having a relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Having relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Knowledge about Keywords, SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and YouTube.
- Feeling comfortable with writing blog's or articles.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Web development languages are a bonus.
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English, other language is an advantage.
- Having good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Broad cultural knowledge, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having organization and planning, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. Be able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Being able to follow instructions and work independently on projects.