-To grow, on a yearly basis the NIS of PTS, by actively promoting the full range of parts and service products, the strong brand image of the group, and the customer care (everywhere, anytime).
-To reach as a minimum the 3 years targets as stipulated in the approved 3 year plan.
-To closely work and coordinate with the capital equipment divisions in order to define a common synergy towards the market, promote service contracts and all service products with the aim to grow the company as whole.
-Develop and train a focused and adequate organization within our direct coverage and a network of focused distributors that can support our business and operations growth ambitions.
-Follow through the systematic territory management with field prospecting, continuous business monitoring, regular business review meetings, on time reporting, while providing needed tools to sales and operations team (direct and indirect).
-To further investigate and map the market (construction industry, O&G, and other targeted customer segments, as well as competitor activities) for both direct and distributors
- Efficiently manage and guide the operations team according to PTS divion’s KPI’s
- Efficiently manage and guide the sales and marketing team with sales pricing positioning, inventory management, and monthly forecast follow-up.
-To continuously monitor direct and distributors price development in the market and timely act on price increases while maintaining high Market Share.
-To focus further develop advanced products and services, find ways and create opportunities to promote all PTS range thru continuous training of our direct and indirect sales & service channels.
What we Expect of you?
Experience on B2B business
- Engineering or Business background or equivalent thru experience
- Experience within the group is a plus
-Experience with Team Management
- Strong knowledge of Construction Business is a plus
- Business & Financial Skills
What you can expect from us?
- Business acumen
- Technical skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Financials and analytical abilities